Aspose Words for .Net
Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words for .NET is an advanced component and class library for .NET that enables you to perform a wide range of document
processing tasks directly within your .NET applications.
Aspose.Words for .NET supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words
you can view, generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without using Microsoft Word.
At a Glance
An overview of the main conversion, rendering and reporting capabilities of Aspose.Words for .NET.
Supported File Formats
Aspose.Words for .NET supports the popular word (DOC, DOT, DOCM, DOTM, DOCX, DOTX, FlatOpc, FlatOpcMacroEnabled,
FlatOpcTemplate, FlatOpcTemplateMacroEnabled, XML, ODT, OTT, OOXML, WordML, RTF, HTML, XHTML, MHTML & TXT) file
formats that your business depend on. It also allows exporting or converting word documents to PDF, XPS, XamlFixed, XamlFlow,
XamlFlowPack, EPUB, HTML, HtmlFixed, OpenXPS, PostScript, TXT and popular image/multimedia file formats including TIFF,
JPG, PNG, BMP, SVG, EMF, SVG and SWF.
- Perform mail merge
- Add barcodes to your Word documents
- Generate reports using mail merge
- Insert formatted text, paragraphs, images, tables and other content into a Word document
- Populate a table in a Word document using data retrieved from a database
- Create mailing labels
- Insert a diagram into a Word document
- Combining documents, moving sections between documents, and mail merging images stored in files outside of
- Mail merge data from multiple tables, format date and numeric fields
- Insert a watermark into a document
We have clients of many different types, including:
- Data processing houses
- Educational institutions
- Government organizations
- Insurance firms
- Legal institutions
- Postal/cargo services
- Search engines