Comodo Wildcard SSL
Wildcard SSL Certificates work the same way as a regular SSL Certificate, allowing you to secure the connection between your website and your customer's Internet browser – with one major advantage. A single Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificate covers any and all of the sub-domains of your main domain.
If you have multiple sub-domains to secure, then a Wildcard SSL Certificate purchase can save you hundreds or thousands vs the cost of buying individual SSL certificates. For example a single Wildcard SSL Certificate for *.yourdomain.com can be used to secure:
What will you get from Comodo Wildcard SSL:
- Save money and simplify administration by consolidating all sub-domains on a single certificate
- Unlimited server licenses, unlimited re-issuance policy
- $250,000 relying party warranty and risk-free 30 day refunds
- Fast online validation, future-proof 2048 bit keys, 128/256 bit encryption, 99.9% browser and device recognition
- Plus - 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning
Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificates have all the security features, compatibility and warranty of our single domain certificate and, unlike other providers, we do not double, triple, or spike the price of your Certificate for every additional license!
Each Wildcard SSL Certificate comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price - meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.