Comodo UC Certificates
Microsoft Office Communications Server
Multiple domains and sub-domains
With a Comodo UC Certificate you get:
- Save money and ease certificate management processes
- Full Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- 128/256 bit encryption, trusted by 99.9% of browsers, servers and clients
- Designed for MS® Exchange and OCS environments
- One of three official Microsoft UCC® vendors
- Unlimited, no fee re-issuance, move/change domains as required
If your organization uses an MS® Exchange 2007 or higher Office Communications Server environment, you can consolidate all of your certificates into a single UC Certificate from Comodo.
How can you benefit from UC Certificates
Unified Communications SSL Certificates or Exchange SSL are built expressly for the Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Office Communication Server environments.
Unlike standard or even Wildcard SSL Certificates, a single Exchange SSL Certificate can provide SSL secured communications on a number of different domains, both internal and external, reducing server security administration complexity, and cost.
Exchange SSL Certificates also support the Microsoft Exchange Autodiscover service, a new capability for the Exchange platform which greatly eases client administration.
UC SSL Certificates can be issued in minutes and are trusted by over 99.9% of current browsers - among the highest available in the industry today.
Comodo is one of the Internet's only providers of UC SSL Certificates. Let us help you simplify the management of your Microsoft Exchange or Office Communications Server environment today.