Nagios Reactor Overview
Nagios Reactor provides network administrators with the tools necessary to automate their entire IT infrastructure. Reactor runs Event Chains to perform multi-step operations that would otherwise have to be performed by humans, complex scripts, or programs. Reactor can be used to architect intelligent self-healing IT systems, problem reaction frameworks, security response systems, and task automation systems:
- Ease of Use: Nagios Reactor's web-based interface allows end users of any skill level to create and manage otherwise complex automation tasks. Reactor's Event Chains are quickly constructed and easily maintained and can be used to simplify existing automation scripts.
- Increased Efficiency: Comprehensive reporting allows administrators to evaluate system performance and determine the effectiveness of their network automation processes. Ensure automation efficiency by establishing and scheduling recurring Event Chains so individual steps in critical business processes are never overlooked.
- Time Savings: Save time with Reactor's advanced automation engine. Automate problem resolution procedures across your organization's infrastructure and minimize down-time. Setup Event Chains easily and manage commonly used logic blocks to streamline future workflow. Organize event chains with tags and advanced sorting features to help save valuable time.
- Adaptability: Reactor allow users to craft automated Event Chains for nearly any situation. Write new triggers, conditions, and actions to integrate Reactor with in-house and third-party applications. Reactor adapts to your environment so you don't have to. Seamless integration with existing Nagios IT Management Solutions to allow organizations to enable automatic resolution of incidents detected by Nagios XI or Nagios Core.
- Advanced User Management: Nagios Reactor's advanced user management system makes it simple for administrators to create and assign users to teams with specific permissions and settings to fit your organization's needs. Administrators can maintain system security with limited access, read-only, user settings in addition to adding teams of individuals to manage specific automation processes to ensure that only authorized users alter the Reactor system.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Allows administrators to evaluate performance and determine the effectiveness of their network automation processes. Ensure automation efficiency by establishing and scheduling recurring Event Chains so individual steps in critical business processes are never overlooked.