Nagios Network Analyzer
Nagios Network Analyzer provides network traffic and bandwidth information for your entire IT infrastructure. Network Analyzer ensures that systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly. In the event of a security threat or unexpected bandwidth spike, Network Analyzer provides organizations with many benefits, including:
- Extensive Network Analysis: Network Analyzer provides an in-depth look at all network traffic sources and potential security threats allowing system admins to quickly gather high-level information regarding the health of the network as well as highly granular data for complete and thorough network analysis.
- Intuitive Design: With a powerful and intuitive web-interface, Network Analyzer is easy-to-use, while providing optimal performance and speed. Network Analyzer seamlessly integrates with our network monitoring solution, Nagios XI, allowing for the consolidation of alerts and notifications as well as maintaining a safe and secure network. Easily setup alerts and add sources with Network Analyzer's intuitive wizards with just a few clicks.
- Network Clarity: Network Analyzer provides a central view of your network traffic and bandwidth data as well as potential network compromises. The powerful home dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of critical network flow data sources, server system metrics, and abnormal network behavior for quick assessment of network health.
- In-Depth Insight: Network Analyzer's advanced alerting and reporting capabilities provide IT staff with superior awareness of their network. Highly granular, down-to-the-packet data can be accessed and archived for further tracking and analysis. When critical thresholds are exceeded, abnormal network activity occurs, or bandwidth restrictions are met, Network Analyzer can trigger alerts allowing Admins to start resolving issues immediately.
- Adaptability: Create a Network Analyzer environment that reflects your network's identity. Source groups allow Admins to organize similar sources as well as apply views and queries to multiple sources simultaneously, and to your exact specifications. Additional add-on capabilities allow Network Analyzer users to push SNMP notifications to monitoring and SNMP trap management systems. Network Analyzer adapts to your existing environment for a pain-free implementation process that takes only minutes to get up and running.
- Advanced User Management: The multi-user capabilities of the server and web interface allow administrators to view, add and change relevant configuration information while user access permissions can be specified to ensure system security allowing administrators to delegate users who can make changes to Network Analyzer data and sources.
- Extendable Architecture: A fully accessible API provides simple integration with in-house and third-party applications for advanced customizations and adaptation to your environment. Network Analyzer can be customized to meet your exact needs and specifications and adapt when those specifications are modified.