Nagios Incident Manager
Nagios Incident Manager Overview
Nagios Incident Manager is an enterprise-class incident management application that allows teams and individuals to track and solve problems faster using a powerful web-based application that offers security, mobility, third-party integration, and tools for collaboration.
Nagios Incident Manager provides organizations with many benefits, including:
- Ease of Use: Web-based interface lets admins hand out control of incoming tickets to different users and teams. Teams and individuals can easily manage their own tickets based on priority and status.
- Simple Integration: Integrates easily with other Nagios-based solutions, as well as third party applications through the use of web API's.
- Multi-Tenancy: Manage multiple teams of users and keep tickets compartmentalized based on user, team, or incident type.
- Track Statistics: Track incident statistics, mean time to resolution (MTTR), and first response times with incident reporting tools.
- Accessible API: Flexible web-based API allows for 3rd party tools to utilize automation, ticket management, and custom actions for ticket updates.