Veeam ONE is an integral part of delivering Availability for the Modern Data Center by providing complete visibility and control of your virtual and backup environments. It helps overcome the increasing challenges you will face while working to meet the needs of the Always-On Business™ through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting notifying you of backup and performance issues before users are affected
- Resources optimization and capacity planning removing the guesswork from planning and providing complete visibility of resource usage across your entire infrastructure
- Fully-customizable reporting designed to simplify backup compliance auditing requirements and provide concise pictures of resources and workloads. Includes over 25 backup reports to help maintain system availability, visibility and control.
How to leverage Veeam ONE for backup infrastructure deployment
Advanced Monitoring, Reporting, and Capacity Planning
Veeam ONE’s technology is based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide you complete visibility of your performance with one-click, drill down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, users can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 25+ Backup reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Advanced Capacity Planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservations
- Multi-tenant reporting and monitoring
- 200+ pre-set Alarms
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
- Custom Report Builder
- Health and performance dashboards