Doubletake High Availability
Solutions Cloud Protection & Recovery High Availability & Di
Total workload mobility and protection
for unlimited IT evolution
Double-Take® Availability for Windows 7.0 is the market’s first real-time high availability and disaster recovery solution to offer agentless and agent-based protection options for physical, virtual or cloud servers. Fine-tune your recovery and efficiency targets with flexible RTO and RPO.
No matter the size of your business, now you can have full-scale protection at one affordable price. Double-Take Availability is hardware agnostic and reduces your overall operating costs by optimizing existing infrastructure and scaling with whatever you build in the future.
Double-Take Availability offers real-time protection and instant workload recovery on any combination of physical, cloud or virtual servers. You’ll get better application availability with our patented technology which allows flexible, granular recovery for files, directories, and entire servers.
- Provides comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery
- Supports any combination of physical, virtual and cloud servers
- Administers real-time application and data protection
- Uses your existing hardware, software and network
- Enables easy, full-server failover in minutes, not hours
- Supports dissimilar hardware
- Manages the entire protection environment from a single unified console
- Protects Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, BES, Oracle, mySQL and more
- Allows you to schedule and recover up to 64 point-in-time copies via Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service integration
- Has no distance limits between servers
- Provides near-zero data loss
Double-Take Availability 7.0 is the first HA/DR solution on the market that offers agent-based and agentless protection.
- Flexes to fit your RPO goals
- Protects entire virtual servers, regardless of OS
- Creates and auto-provisions your virtual disaster recovery environment
- Protects cluster workloads to different physical locations without using shared storage
- Provides “set it and forget it” functionality from one unified console
- Protects and migrates to and from any combination of physical, virtual and cloud servers
- Offers manual or remote installation and configuration
- Enables automated and push-button, on-demand failover with push-button failback
- Monitors server network and services
- Validates settings with pre-flight check and auto-fix features
- Data compression option for more efficient bandwidth usage
- Forwards replication statistics and events to enterprise management tools
- Ensures the integrity of real-time replicated data with patented write-order consistency
Moving workloads doesn’t have to be a white-knuckle experience.
- Moves complete workloads
- Provides mobility between any combination of physical, virtual and cloud servers
- Eliminates data loss
- Eliminates disruptions to the production system
- Improves profit margin by allowing you to optimize resources
- Enables automated cutover when you want it
Double-Take Availability is total protection that adapts to changes in technology.
- Provides complete flexibility when designing a recovery plan
- Accommodates any application or hardware
- Protects any combination of servers across any distance
- Adapts to whatever new technologies you choose
- Works on your existing hardware, storage and WAN infrastructure
- Efficient over narrow bandwidth networks
- Eliminates the need to buy special hardware to protect your servers
How It Works
Double-Take Availability for Windows 7.0 provides complete data protection and enables instant recovery from any server outage. Double-Take Availability provides total workload mobility, resource optimization and consolidation via non-disruptive workload migration across computing platforms.
By continuously capturing byte-level changes and asynchronously replicating them, in real-time, to any storage across any distance, locally or globally, Double-Take Availability ensures you won’t lose any data or suffer through downtime. You can also implement failover clusters without shared storage or geographic limitations – eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Editions (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter Editions
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
- VMs stored on a standard NTFS file system
- TCP/IP with static IP addressing or reserved DHCP addressing for Hyper-V hosts
- VMware VirtualCenter 2.x or later
- VMware ESX Server 3.x or later
- VMware ESXi 5.0 or later